Downloading and Installing the Canon MF Scan Utility. This is software for using scanned images in computer applications, attaching scanned images to e-mail, saving scanned images to the hard disk, and similar functionality.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.22.214.171.124
File Version: V126.96.36.199
File Size: 44.00 MB
Canon MF Scan Utility
Downloading and install and Setting up the Canon MF Scan Utility
In this example the Color imageCLASS MF735Cdw will be used. The instructions will be the same for all models that use the MF Scan Utility
2. Type your model name into the search box and select it from the list that appears.
3. Click the ‘GO’ button to get to the Drivers & Downloads page for your model.
4. Select your Operating System if it is not automatically detected from the provided drop-down menu. Then click the Software tab. The MF Scan Utility will be listed in the Recommended Software section at the top.
5. Click Select to the right and then click Download when it appears.
Depending on your browser you may be asked to Run or Save the file, select Run.
6. The following screen will appear to show you where the file is being downloaded. This screen will vary by the internet browser you are using.
7. A Security Warning similar to the below screen may appear, click Run
9 Click Next on this screen.
10. Click [Yes] to agree to the license.
11. Click complete.
Congratulations, the MF Scan Utility is set up and you ought to have the ability to start scanning utilizing the utlity.
How to Scanning a Document (MF Scan Utility)?
You could check with setups appropriate for files that consist of message and diagrams.
1.Start the MF Scan Utility
Click the Windows Icon or Start. Select the Canon Folder then click MF Scan Utility.
Windows 7 You will need to click [All Programs] to see the Canon Folder.
2. Set the original in the device.
3. In the main screen of the MF Scan Utility, select the device you are using from [Product Name].
4.If necessary, click [Settings] and configure detailed settings.
Click [Document Scan] in the  (Scanning from a computer) sheet → set the relevant items in [Scan Options]/[Save Settings]/[Application Settings] → click [OK].
NOTE: For duplex scanning check the box “Scan both sides when scanning from the feeder” in Scan options.
5.Click [Document Scan].
The scanned image is saved in the previously specified folder.
To set the save destination for images: set [Settings] > [Save Settings] > [Save in].
To set the device to use beforehand: set [Settings] > [General Settings] > [Product Name].
Also Like This IJ Scan Utility Download Windows 10